2034: Tech Foresight
The future of sensing and data-driven technologies
This information is about a past event. Tech Foresight will return in 2015! Click here to find out more
In 2014, Imperial College brought together world-leading academics, business leaders, R&D chiefs and experts in forecasting for Tech Foresight, a one-day conference exploring how a tide of new sensing and data-driven technologies will shape the way we live - and the cities we live in - over the next 20 years. View a video summary of the day and explore additional materials below.
What happened at 2034:Tech Foresight?
- An original and inspiring one-day event that served to prepare the minds of business leaders, industrial scientists and R&D chiefs for what lies downstream of breakthrough lab discoveries.
- Deep-dive exploration with ‘Futorials’ that stimulated new thinking on how science-driven innovation will impact your business.
- Panel discussion and debate including board level executives from Imperial Business Partners.
- Technology demonstrations from Imperial labs and spinout companies.
- Networking with world-leading faculty and executives.
|Futorial ideas form TF2034|
See who attended 2034:Tech Foresight
See the story of TF2034 on storify
Join the post-event discussion on Linkedin
Follow @ICTechForesight on Twitter and search #TF2034 for hightlights from the conference